The spread is the cost to those who open an account in the forex market, who usually invest in the trading market and operate by opening a trading account with us. We provide you with a service, asking to be compensated for any transaction with the “spread”. The spreads may also vary from price to price, depending on the type of account that is opened, and also differ from the various currencies.
The spread is the difference between the buy and sell prices quoted for a trade. If you want to open a long position, you trade at the buy price, which is slightly above the market price. If you want to open a short position, you trade at the sell price – slightly below the market price.
CFD prices are quoted in two prices: the buy price and the sell price.
- The sell price (or bid price) is the price at which you can open a short CFD
- The buy price (or offer price) is the price at which you can open a long CFD.
Forex quotes are always provided with bid and ask prices. The bid represents the price at which the forex market maker is willing to buy the base currency in exchange for the counter currency (CAD). In the same manner, the ask price is the price where the trader is willing to sell the base currency in exchange for the other currency.
Sell prices will always be slightly lower than the current market price, and buy prices will be slightly higher. The difference between the two prices is referred as the spread. Spreads are usually low, making forex trading relatively cheap.
Spreads can be narrower or wider, depending on the currency involved. The spread between the bid and ask price is fairly wide and irregular. However, the spread can vary and change as per the market conditions.
We provide tight spreads on all the major FX pairs. Our transparent forex offering allows you to access deep liquidity and cross-connectivity capabilities, allowing you to diversify your trading portfolio. Our buy and sell prices match the price of the market and the charge for opening a share CFD position is commission-based – that’s why we offer you premium forex spreads to help you to improve your trading experience.
We provide you with competitive trading conditions together with low-potential infrastructure and a wide offer of trading instruments.
- FOREX INSTRUMENTS: 36 CURRENCY PAIRS
- PRECIOUS METALS: GOLD AND SILVER
- COMMODITIES: BRENT AND CRUDE OIL
- CFD’S: OVER 15 INSTRUMENTS
- LEVERAGE AVAILABLE
- TRADING PLATFORMS: MT5
- EXECUTION MODEL: TRUE ECN/STP
- BASE CURRENCIES: USD, EUR
- MAXIMUM TRADE SIZE: 200 STANDARD LOTS PER TRADE
- MARGIN CALL / STOP-OUT: 100% / 70%
- PRIMARY TRADING SERVER: EQUINIX LONDON (LD4) (SEVERAL REDUNDANT FAIL-SAFE MIRRORS GLOBALLY)
- TRADING STYLE ON ALL ACCOUNTS: ALL TRADING STYLES ARE ACCEPTED INCLUDING HIGH-FREQUENCY AND HIGH-VOLUME TRADING WITH EA’S AND ALGOS, HEDGING ALLOWED, FIFO RULE IS NOT APPLICABLE