•If you decide to cooperate with us and hence become our Client, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so.
•We may collect Your Information directly from you or from other persons including, for example, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, banks, other financial institutions, third authentication service providers and the providers of public registers. This information includes but is not limited to personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact details, payment details, including credit card, debit card and bank account details, and other necessary financial information.
•We may also collect Your Information in regard to your use of our website(s), such as pages visited, frequency, duration of visit and trading activities.
From time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our Service to you (if you are our Client) or our activities (if you are our
Provider for Trading Data)
• We will use, store, process, and handle Your Personal Information (in case you are a natural person in connection with the furthering of the Agreement between us, in accordance to the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001, as amended or replaced from time to time.
• Your Information (not in the public domain or already possessed by us without a duty of confidentiality) which we hold is to be treated by us as confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration, and improvement of our Services to you or the furthering of our Agreement between us, establishing and managing your account or a relationship between us, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products, giving your ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you, improving our relationship, anti-money laundering, and due diligence checks, for research and statistical purposes and for marketing purposes (according to the Agreement between us), as applicable.
• By entering an Agreement with us (to become our Client), you will be consenting to the transmittal of Your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area, according to the provisions of Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001.
• Under the Agreement between us, we have the right to disclose Your Information (including recordings and documents of a confidential nature, card details) in certain circumstances.
• Where required by law or a court order by a competent Court;
•Where requested by any regulatory authority having control or jurisdiction over us or you or our associates or in whose territory we have Clients or
Providers, as applicable;
• To relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity;
• To credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, third authentication service providers, banks and other financial institutions for credit checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification, or due diligence checks of you. To do so, they may check the details you supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained by us;
• To our professional advisors, provided that in each crse the relevant professional shall be informed about the confidential nature of such information and commit to the confidentiality obligations as well;
• To other service providers who create, maintain, or process databases (whether electronic or not), offer record-keeping services, email transmission services, messaging services, or similar services which aim to assist us to collect, store, process and use your information or get in touch with you or improve the provision of our Services or activities under the Agreement between us;
• To data reporting service providers;
• To other service providers for statistical purposes in order to improve our marketing, in such a case, the data will be provided in an aggregate form;
• To market research call centers that provide telephone or email surveys with the purpose to improve our Services or activities, but only contact details;
• At your request or with your consent;
• To our employees so as to exercise their duties to further the Agreement between us,
• Under the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001, as amended or replaced from time to time, you as a natural person have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to advise us of any perceived inaccuracy.
• This Policy is subject to change without notice. For this reason, you are advised to look for updates from time to time.