What is Multi-Account Manager (MAM) Accounts?
MAM Accounts help the trader to manage multiple trading accounts using a single terminal. MAM accounts make use of combining individual trader accounts into a large pool of managed funds that is comprised of individual trader accounts as well as investor accounts. All orders executed on the master trading account are reflected on every associated MAM account according to the parameters set by the investor.
Investors also have the option of entering orders through their individual trading accounts and are free to modify MAM trades according to their preferences. The performance fee is paid to the master trader according to his performance and as a percentage of the returns. An MAM account is an advanced type of managed account that offers excellent control for an investor and has several features enjoyed by both PAMM as well as LAMM accounts.
Advantages of Multi-Account Manager (MAM)
What are the benefits?
- Ideal for inexperienced traders who lacks knowledge about the market but want to trade safely.
- Operating your account under a money manager can help you defeat the emotional aspects of trading (risk, greed and emotions).
- A Forex MAM account manager will earn money in real time.
- Ideal for traders who do not have enough time to research proposed forex trades.
What are the features?
• Use one master account to open and close orders for multiple client accounts at the same time.
• Place orders for as many clients as you want
• Set different management fees (% of profits) for each client
• Management fees are added to a separate account in real time.
• Clients can determine their own stop loss in $USD
• No restrictions on the number of clients or deposit amounts.
• Clients can monitor progress in real time.
• All normal orders types accepted (i.e.: stop loss, pending orders, trailing stop and take profit).